VoIP stands for Voice over Internet Protocol. It enables you to make calls over your Broadband Line. You do not need any other lines for VoIP unless you are a very high data user then you may need two Broadband Lines, one for voice and one for data.
Savings to be made over Traditional Systems-
- VoIP Systems are significantly cheaper than Traditional Systems. Traditional Systems require Cards and Licences to enable full functionality. VoIP has all the features in the cloud.
- VoIP allows you to make free calls between your sites.
- One or two Broadband Lines are all you need for VoIP so you can cancel any other phone lines.
VoIP is Flexible-
- Should you relocate your phone numbers will go with you, meaning you will never have to change phone numbers again.
- You can use your Mobile Phone, Computer or Tablet to make and receive calls as you would your office phone retaining your office phone number.
- Should you go abroad you can either take a VoIP phone with you and plug into a router or use your Mobile Phone, Computer or Tablet. You can can use any of these as if you were in the office.
- The system can be set up to route calls anywhere.
Take Advantage of these great Features-
- Auto Attendant
- Music on Hold
- Ring Groups
- Call Logging and Wallboards
Not sure what the features are? They are all explained on our website.
We are always happy to answer any questions you may have. Call us on 1800 90 90 99. Alternatively ask us on Facebook or Twitter.